We recognise the responsibility we have to our workers in regards to the conditions under which our products are manufactured. Thus, as part of our core values and sustainability principles, we have a strong ethical production process in place and it’s something that we monitor closely whilst working with all of our factories.
Our directors conduct regular, unannounced visits to assess and audit the factories that we work with ensuring that they align with our exceedingly high level of ethical standards.
- Employment must be freely chosen
- No child labour
- No discrimination, harassment or bullying
- Respect workers’ rights to freedom and collective bargaining
- Work conditions must be safe and sanitary
- Statutory living wage must be paid
- Work hours must not be excessive
- All workers must be treated equally
We endeavour to continuously share and develop new methods of working and practices to improve our ethical performance.